ULTRA STITCH LOAFER BLACK SUEDEthe-auxiliary
- Ultrasound is sound waves with frequencies above the audible limit of human hearing. Aka its high end.
- It's got that hand-crafted-but-also-quite-technical thing going.
- reverse suede upper with a skeleton lining, lightweight EVA midsole, hardwearing outsole etc. etc.
- The world of sneakers is very noisy, perhaps you want to formalise?
- Looks great with tailored trousers, Dickies, denim, hell, even a track pant if you feel that way inclined.
- The reflective tab on the heel could save you life, although I wouldn't bank on it.
- These shoes are beautifully made by some lovely people in a small family owned factory in Portugal. A place where they make proper shoes.
- I almost wrote "handmade", but it actually kind of irks me when people describe shoes as "handmade", 99% of shoes have many hand processes even if they're cheap.
- There isn't a machine you can throw some materials in and a shoe comes out of the other end. Yet.